Monday, November 24, 2008

Was the son of a preacher man.

Together Marylouise Pels and Vanessa Giovacchini make up the creative due POSSO. They make music, art, dj and can now add design to the list. Posso The Spat is there first design project which consists of a small collection of spats. The definition of spats (according to dictionary.com) are "a short gaiter worn over the instep and usually fastened under the foot with a strap, worn esp. in the late 19th and early 20th centuries". Anyways they are beautiful and I would kill for a pair but my student budget cannot currently afford this sort of extravagance. The spats below are on my list of things I want so bad I would do unforgivable things to get list. The names are pretty crafty to.

The Subject

The Siren

The Preacher

4 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

The preacher is my fave!! What do you say to you, me, and an afternoon at Micheal's over Christmas? I think we could craft some shitty knock-offs.
L

Alex A. said...

Sorry no I don't think so. I'l be busy... KIDDING. YEAH I would love, love, love, to. I'l be back in two weeks on Monday. Be prepared to par-tay.

Meghan and Lana said...

you WOULD like these ridiculous garments. I, on the other hand, am a bit wary. But I could be convinced. They would be practical at VB for those dizzy late night bike rides.

Alex A. said...

whhhaaa mt? Your wary? common there like 10 thousand shoes in ONE. they look so wicked over pretty much any shoe. I'm going to convince you by buying you a pairr! kidding. but i will make you some home made ones out of cardboard.