Sunday, November 9, 2008

The flow.


Found this photo on the SARTORIALIST this morning and I love it. The colors, the flow, the material...hmmmmmm. I found some material like the gray and black stuff and was going to make curtains out of it and possibly a dress of sorts and it was $30 bucks a meter. The prices of fabric soar HIGH in Toronto. You can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to be raiding, I mean RAIDING, Mitchells fabrics when I go home at Christmas.

xo

Al

ps I feel like all proper bloggers do a little xo of sorts when they sign off so...YAH.

3 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

raiding I MEAN RAIDING
love it
love you





xo
xox
xoxo
m t

Dick said...

basement bonanza when you get home!

Alex A. said...

you better believe it. BELIEVE. IT.

ps I peeped a photo of you two on thou who should not be named (cobrasnake) and I have to say you to were lookin' fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeee assss hellllllll.