Monday, November 3, 2008

Turn the beat around.



Yesterday while waiting to take the bus to Ikea I got Ry P. to snap some photos of me whilst I tried to keep warm by spinning in my full, evergreen, fall frock.
On another note Toronto is starting to cool off, although today was quite beautiful, and I'm craving a new (but actually old) fur coat and/or vest. Any of these beauties should do the trick just fine I'd say!

Emilio Pucci Fall 2008 RTW

Marni Fall 2008 RTW

Dries Van Noten Fall 2008 RTW

Dries Van Noten Fall 2008 RTW

Also want to dedicate Sweet thing by Van Morrison to Jason if your reading this. Yeah I'm a dork.

7 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

There's evergreen pants in this post as well! I still recall the AA rainbow.
L

Meghan and Lana said...

YEAH good pants.
Are gals over there in the big city wearing coats with tails on them like our Inuit ones? I'm dying to know.
I hope it's just a Winnipeg thing.. that'd be nice.

Trojan said...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50984108c87d2b4a/

am i a bigger dork if a reply with another dedication ?

yes i think so

:D

Alex A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex A. said...

i didnt even notice those evergreen pants. CRAZY. megs i have to say i havnt seen anyone rocking inuit coats...Yet. its still nice enough here for a little leather jacket so i havnt seen to many fur appearances.

Alex A. said...

I posted my last comment three times by mistake. i got a little over zealous. and yes j you are an even bigger dork. im going to listen to the song now.. excited..