Saturday, November 15, 2008

I would like to attend...

this:

Why can't there be parties like this around for me to attend? Clowns, costumes, bathtubs, Dumbledore like characters, live band, dancing galore... the whole shabang! That was a special for the UK show Skins called the Skins Secret Party Special. Jason burned me the first season and I just started watching it today and love it so far. This clip is from 2007, I believe, when the show first aired. The show revolves around a group of friends and each episode focuses on one of the characters. I can't wait to watch the rest of the show... Also the band is Foals, in which I thoroughly enjoy, and if I do say so myself the band is quite easy on the eyes particularly the lead singer...

xo

Al

4 comments:

Matt said...

How about this one?

http://www.vimeo.com/1762039

Alex A. said...

I was at that bad boy matt. I was chillin' with the older broads in the back.

Andrew said...

ya ya ya! Skins is super good. I cried at the last episode oops....

I had a dream that I threw a party like that with Dandi Wind preforming in a barn outside of Winnipeg... lol

Alex A. said...

who the heck is dandi wind? am i a weiner for not knowing who this person is?