Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yeah, I'm a part time model.






Last year a did a wee photo shoot with Brittnay Hildebrandt. It was for a fashion portfolio and it was a good time...actually a great time. I made that dress and I have to say that was the only time I've worn it but I hope to get some wear out of it this fall/winter. Perhaps it needs a shortening? Although I do love the long train and the hanging Grecian bit in the front so I'm not sure if I could go through with cutting her. Looking back at these photos I remember how freezing cold out it was when we took them. I think it was around Febuary in Winnipeg, Manitoba and one of these really cold, windy days with a beautiful sunshine which some how makes it colder. Anyways thank you again Britney for the shoot and I still wish the 1930's bathing beauty shoot could have happened this summer.

Oh yeah Jason is coming tomorrow at ten seventeen in the pm. Can't hardly wait.

No comments: