Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halfway home.

Well were in our new place yet but theres still quite a bit of work to get done. We don't have a kitchen yet and well...I feel like I'm camping. Oh well I suppose it's all in the fun of living alone. I'm also still waiting on a couple rolling racks which is turning into quite a problem. On the plus side we have a pear tree in our backyard and the pears are daaaaaammmn good.

Just in the limo going to a photoshoot. My assistant took this photo. Nah, maybe not. Just moving day and some new shades from urban...and I took the photo.


Oh yeah Pollard's arrived..!




I was in a second hand store a few weeks ago and came across this mannequin. The guy working said he didn't know if it was for sale or not but the manager was out and I could buy it...quickly. I was on the mannequin like white on rice and then out the door in a moments time.

2 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

I love it!! Poor Pollard is surrounded by clothes! There's about a million broads that would kill to take his place for closet raiding privileges.
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!
Love love love L

Stefanie said...

OMG MANNEQUIN
I DIE