Tuesday, October 7, 2008

trojan the iron horse...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my boyfriend's, and one of my best buds, birthday. Happy birthday sweetheart. Wish I could be with you today. Thankfully jason is making a trip to toronto next week so we can celebrate then whilst getting buck at Hercules and the love affair. Check out jasons music. I dig Jasons tunage and I think you will to.

This picture is pre Jason and I really even knowing each other. I love though how he's surrounded by my buds and I including, mt, kirsty, katie, and madi.






3 comments:

Jessica said...

Livin' the fab life.
I like the pictures..
and your blog !

:)

Meghan and Lana said...

trip fontaine so hot right now
those pictures me me want to go back to that winter of good parties

Stefanie said...

you two are my fave
:')