Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dirty, dirty dancing.

My mom has arrived in Toronto and it has been truly lovely! We did a bit of shopping today at Eaton centre and Holt Renfew. I picked up this wool, 70's style, black and grey patterned coat which I love. I also tried on a couple pair of black baggy trouser pants at Holts which included a pair of Alexander Wang's and Alexander McQueens. Ugh they were gorgerous. Although the Wang's said "No size" which I assumed meant it was a one size fits all kind of thing which I thought was weird but I tried them on anyways. They were insanely tight and I was bummed that a pair of one size fits all pants were far to small on me. I was then informed from the nice sales man that "No size" actually meant size zero. Is that common knowledge?

My mom, aunt, and I also attended Dirty Dancing on Saturday night which was amazing. They used all the same great tunage from the movie and the dancing was indeed very dirty. The crowd went wild when Johnny said the famous "Nobody puts baby in the corner".




Shorts from Thailand, XL Vera Wang for Kohls cardigan, AA knee highs and bodysuit, vintage lace ups boots.

2 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

babin' out all around.
m

Meghan and Lana said...

Oh you're cute.
If no size means size zero why don't they just put size zero?!?!? I don't get it.
It's kind of like the Medium/ o/s tag mystery at AA.
I ruv roo.
x L