Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16, 2008.

I hadn't listened to Patrick Wolf in a while and he came up on my pod today. I forgot how much I like him. If you've never listened to him download a bunch and have a listen. My fav song is definatly child catcher. It's creepy but has a wicked beat. I also really liked this ad Patrick did for Burberry in 2007. Take a look. Also notice Agnes's hair. It's looks particularly beauty and makes me want to do a little chop chop of my own.




I'm also headin' to Hercules and Love Affair this Saturday at the Opera house. I'm going with Jason and a few fellow Winnipegers and I'm pretty excited. If you havn't listened to them before take a quick peep here and have a listen. Theres a lot of greatness on this page but make sure to listen to Hercules' Theme.

4 comments:

hannah-rose said...

thanks for your comment!
patrick wolf is wild, i love him! the libertine is my favourite of his, but child catchers is really great.
agyness' hair is lovely, and although i love my hair as it is, agyness does inspire me to change. sometimes.
but i'm always too afraid to go the whole way.
a friend of mine did, and she looks amazing with short hair, but i just don't know if it would suit me.

Stefanie said...

I'm so jealous of your rendezvous with Hercules and Love Affair. Seriously. Have fun for two (me and you) ok?

Meghan and Lana said...

yeah chop chop! i say go for it!
short hair is coool


mt

Jesse said...

please remind Jason: "SFDT 5 LyFE" for me please, thank you love your work