Monday, September 1, 2008

Merrymaking At My Place


Well, well, well. It's been a while...a long while... since I've posted. I've just moved to Toronto with my pal and confidant Kirsty Reid and thought I would give my blog another go. A new city, a new home, and a new beginning. Kirsty and I are currently living out of our suitcases but move into our new place on September 15. I feel so lucky to have been able to find this beautiful historic, quirky, house in the jungle of generic high rises. Were going to be living on the second floor of this old house which has hard wood floors 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and bathroom. I'm so thankful we found this place because honestly we had been searching for so, so long and found absolutly nothing.

Ps Our street name is Woodycrest. Really? Really.

1 comment:

Meghan and Lana said...

They're baaaa-aaaaaaaack!
xoxo
L