Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My shoe story thus far.

I havn't done to much ship-shoppin' since my move to Toronto but I have bought a few pairs of shoesies along the way. The black lace up boots and brown oxfords are from la vv boutique, grey sneaks are from some store on Younge, and black zipper booties are from Zara. I have to say shopping at the vv boutique in Toronto is quite different compared to in Winnipeg. In Winnipeg your usually kind of the only young, hip, kid looking for hidden treasures and maybe theres a few other treasure hunters around. However in Toronto I found that I was surrounded by a large amount of stylin' babes on the hunt for some true gems. It's neat. Well anyways my mom is coming to visit from the peg this weekend so the lack of shopping I'm experiencing will hopfully be changed...Hooray! Can't wait to see me mum.




4 comments:

Trojan said...

I'd hit it with or without the shoes !

Meghan and Lana said...

last ones are real cool, alexandra. makes wanna take me own trip to the vv boutique.



mt

Meghan and Lana said...

Alex you're killing me! I wish your feet would shrink. Have fun with 1/2 Team CaCa. Don't you worry about Currie, I'll keep him company!

Uh oh. . . Christine doesn't read your blog comments does she?!?!

Whatever I'll pretend it was Meg.

Dick said...

trojan would hit it with or without a beverage