Tuesday, April 22, 2008

disco disco

I've recently been introduced to the band Glass Candy and fell in love with them. Glass Candy is a duo made up of Johnny Jewel and Ida No. Johnny Jewel is also the producer of Chromatics which is a great band to. Here are some songs I'm really diggin so download them if your interested in electronic/disco tunage or if you just want to here some good music.
-Beatific off the B/E/A/T/B/O/X album
-Etheric Device off the B/E/A/T/B/O/X album
-Digital Versicolor off the B/E/A/T/B/O/X album
-Rolling Down the hills from the B/E/A/T/B/O/X album
-Miss Broadway from the After Dark album

3 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

I loved Glass Candy until I met Santa.
-anonymous

Meghan and Lana said...

update your shit, albert

discotheque confusion said...

never heard of them, but was just think ing earlier how i'm in desperate need of some new music to listen to.. and this seems to fit the criteria.

and coincidence much? they're playing my city tonight.. ha.

thanks for the tip.
my summer music, maybe.