Wednesday, April 16, 2008

no pants dance

Ahhhhh! How glorious it was today to finnally be able to to whip out a classic summer esemble. My fav pair of black high waisted shorts, a light blue collared sleeveless shirt (unbuttoned very low....ai ai ai) and a handy little american apparel bandeau underneath. And I can't forget my limestone turtle necklace that was once my grandmas. Here are some inspiration pieces I'm lookin forward to making, buying, and wearing this spring/summer:

Dhoti pants (3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2008 ready-to-wear, style.com)

Three quartered, light weight blazers with short short anything underneith

(Can't remember who this bad boy is by but it's off stlye.com)

Tee's and trousers. Not diggin this t' to much but love the trousers

(3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2008 ready-to-wear, stlye.com)


I got mad love for yellow...always.

(3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2008 ready-to-wear, stlye.com)

Everything about this outfit is beautiful. The cut, lines, colors, shoes, necklace...yeeeeeeeee.
(Marni Spring 2008 ready-to-wear, style,com)

The flowery, overlapping ruffles are really pretty and I love the severe contrasting colors.

(Marni Spring 2008 ready-to-wear, stlye.com)

3 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

anything titled no pants dance is ok in my books. please make all of those. blaaahgers unite
-fleurr

Meghan and Lana said...

BLAAAAAAAAHHHG!
I love it, Albert. Or Alexa. Or whatever. All good things. Please start making more Ateaseuh Inc. outfits.
I ruv roo. See you on the flip side (as in 14 minutes from now)
xox
L

Alex A. said...

COOL my fan base is fucking growing everyday. I was pretty stoked to see that there were 2 comments. YEAH MAN